Avengers: Infinity War Spoiler-Free Reactions and Marvel News From Kevin Feige
Apr 23rd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 24, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and senior writer Ben Pearson to talk about the first spoiler-free reactions to Avengers: Infinity War coming out of the world premiere in Hollywood, and a ton of news tidbits about the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe coming out of the interviews from the Infinity War press junket. Updates include James Cameron, Ryan Coogler, Fox Marvel Characters in the MCU, Eternals, Spider-Man: Homecoming sequel and Comic-Con.
In the News:
- Are Audiences Getting Tired of ‘The Avengers’ Yet? James Cameron Hopes So
- Kevin Feige Responds to James Cameron’s ‘Avenger Fatigue’ Comment
- Ryan Coogler Isn’t Confirmed For ‘Black Panther 2’ Yet, But Marvel is Working On It
- ‘Avengers 4’ Likely Longer Than ‘Avengers: Infinity War’, But It’s Too Early to Know for Sure
- Marvel Studios Confirms Development of an ‘Eternals’ Movie, Says ‘Moon Knight’ Will Happen Eventually
- ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ Sequel Will Have Spidey Slinging Web Around the World
- Marvel Cinematic Universe Timeline Inconsistency Addressed by ‘Infinity War’ Director
- Marvel is Skipping Hall H at Comic-Con This Year
- Sorry, Fox Superheroes Won’t Join the MCU in Phase 4
- Early Buzz: Avengers Infinity War World Premiere Spoiler-Free Reactions
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.