Quentin Tarantino, J.J. Abrams, April O’Neil, Gone Baby Gone
Feb 2nd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the February 2, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to talk about the latest movie news, including Roman Polanski being a character in Quentin Tarantino’s newest movie and the role Tom Cruise may play in that film, J.J. Abrams’ mysterious new TV show, a TV adaptation of Gone Baby Gone, a new starring vehicle for Leonardo DiCaprio, and images of a black April O’Neil in Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles have hit the internet.
Opening Banter: Super Bowl plans
In the News:
- Roman Polanski Will Be a Key Character in Quentin Tarantino’s Next Movie, Tom Cruise’s Role Revealed
- ‘Demimonde’ Brings J.J. Abrams Back to HBO for a New Sci-Fi Drama Series
- ‘Gone Baby Gone’ TV Pilot Has Been Ordered at Fox
- Leonardo DiCaprio Will Play Leonardo Da Vinci in Leonardo Da Vinci Movie
- ‘Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Images Reveal The New Black April O’Neil
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com. /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com. You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast and all the popular podcast apps (RSS). Please feel free to send your feedback, questions or comments to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air. Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes and spread the word! Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.