‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Spoiler Discussion & What The Disappointing Box Office Could Mean
May 29th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 29, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, and Star Wars expert Bryan Young to talk about Solo: A Star Wars Story’s disappointing box office and have a full-on spoiler discussion about the film.
In the News:
In Our Feature Presentation: We will have a deep spoiler discussion about Solo: A Star Wars Story.
- Han’s arc in the film
- Did you feel the reshoots?
- Hans dice? Do they have less or more meaning now?
- L3-37’s legacy and the weirdness
- How L3-37 Makes Us Reinterpret a Classic ‘Star Wars’ Moment
- Enphy’s Nest and the people in the group
- The big reveal featuring Maul
- Let’s Talk About That Huge Reveal in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’
- The Secrets Behind That Big Reveal in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Explained by the Filmmakers
- What does this mean for sequels?
- Easter eggs
- Every Easter Egg and Reference in ‘Solo: a Star Wars Story’
- Disliked Moments - This Disliked ‘Solo’ Scene is What Convinced Disney to Make the Movie
- Deleted Scenes: ‘Solo’ Deleted Scenes Include Han’s Life as an Imperial and a Very Different First Meeting with Chewbacca
Other articles mentioned:
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Spoiler Review: A Hollow Heist Adventure That’s a Damn Entertaining Ride
- The ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Score Does Something Surprising with a Signature John Williams Theme
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Has One Truly Horrifying Moment and We Need to Talk About It
- George Lucas Contributed This Moment in ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.