Jurassic World 3, Adam Sandler, Bill & Ted 3, Netflix Maybe Buying EuropaCorp, The Tommyknockers, Kate McKinnon
Posted in DefaultTag on Mar 30th, 2018
On the March 30, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about Jurassic World 3, a pair of buzzed-about directors uniting with Adam Sandler, a new Kate McKinnon comedy, The Tommyknockers movie, Reed Morano’s Anne Frank film, Bill & Ted 3’s status, and Netflix possibly buying EuropaCorp.
In the News:
- Colin Trevorrow Will Return To Direct ‘Jurassic World 3’
- Adam Sandler Could Star in the Next Safdie Brothers Movie
- Kate McKinnon Teaming With Director Danny Boyle for New Comedy
- Stephen King’s ‘The Tommyknockers’ Set for New Adaptation from James Wan
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Director Reed Morano to Helm Anne Frank Drama
- ‘Bill & Ted 3’ is Closer To Happening Than Ever Before
- Netflix Might Buy Luc Besson’s EuropaCorp, The Company Behind ‘Taken’ and ‘Valerian’
Other posts referenced in this episode
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked in the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.