Actors, Actresses, and Directors Who Pulled a Cinematic 180
Feb 16th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the February 16, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to answer a question in the mailbag.
Opening Banter: Welcome back, Brad.
In The Mailbag:
- Who is an actor or actress (directors also apply) who have generally done work you dislike, who then comes out with a new project that turns you around on them - or at least makes you think they have a decent amount of talent? Thanks, William from Green Bay, Wisconsin
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.