Agatha Harkness, Mike Flanagan‘s New Show, and the Future of Motion Capture
Oct 7th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the October 7, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by senior writer and chief film critic Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including a new Agatha Harkness show, Mike Flanagan’s new Netflix series, and the future of motion capture.
In The News:
- (Chris) Kathryn Hahn's Agatha Harkness Is Getting Her Own Marvel Disney+ Show
- (Ben, OG Kaylee) Andy Serkis Thinks The Future Of Mo-Cap Means Playing Photo-Real Figures From History
- (Chris) Midnight Mass Team Making Fall Of The House Usher Horror Series At Netflix
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.