Avengers Endgame Trailer Reaction/Analysis, How Captain Marvel Might Be Connected To Captain America, Crazy Rich Asians, Aquaman 2, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Kevin Hart, Plastic Man
Dec 7th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December 7, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to talk the latest film and tv news, including Crazy Rich Asians, Aquaman 2, Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, Kevin Hart, Plastic Man, and we’ll take a closer look at the Avengers: Endgame and Captain Marvel trailers.
Opening Banter: It’s a sunny day in Los Angeles, this has been your weather update for today.
In The News:
- HT: ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Sequels to Shoot Back-to-Back
- Brad: ‘Aquaman’ Sequel Already Being Planned
- Peter: How Many People Will Get to Experience Disneyland’s Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Each Day?
- HT: Kevin Hart Steps Down as the 2019 Oscars Host
- Brad: ‘Plastic Man’ Movie In Development at Warner Bros.
- Trailer Reaction: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Trailer: Dust Yourself Off and Try Again
- Jacob comes on to play a clip about our Avengers 4 predictions
- What do we think of the name?
- What do we think of the trailer?
In The Spoiler Room:
- Brad: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Trailer Breakdown: The One Where Tony Stark Loses Hope
- Brad: ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer Hints at an Infinity Stone Connection to ‘The Avengers’
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.