Best Movies of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival
Jan 29th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the January 29, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the best films of the 2020 Sundance Film Festival.
Opening Banter: Ben and Chris are back!
Our Feature Presentation: The Best of Sundance 2020
- Chris: Miss Americana
- Ben: Bad Hair
- Chris: Horse Girl
- Ben: Come Away
- Chris: Shirley
- Ben: Sylvie’s Love
- Chris: Possessor
- Ben: Palm Springs
What were some of the most buzzed about films (that you saw or didn’t see)?
Was this year’s sundance any different than usual?
Ben’s VR thing
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.