Can Quibi Change How We View TV Shows? Mission: Impossible, The Batman, The Flash, The Howling & Oscars
Jan 9th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the January 9, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Mission: Impossible and The Batman casting, an update on The Flash, a remake of The Howling, who's hosting the Oscars, and Quibi’s plans to change the viewing experience.
In The News:
- Chris: Nicholas Hoult Joins ‘Mission: Impossible 7’ and ‘Mission: Impossible 8’
- Chris: Matt Reeves Confirms Colin Farrell as The Penguin in ‘The Batman’ [Updated]
- Brad: ‘The Flash’ Director Andy Muschietti Teases a “Different Version” of the ‘Flashpoint’ Storyline
- Chris: The Howling Remake
- Brad: Oscars Going Hostless Again This Year
- Chris: Quibi Created a New Viewing Experience Called “Turnstyle”
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.