Captain Marvel, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Sinemia, Netflix, Nicolas Cage, Apple & More
Sep 18th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 18, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Avatar: The Last Airbender live-action tv series, Sinemia unlimited movie plan, Netflix advertising, Nicolas Cage Blumhouse movie, Apple’s digital movie purchases, Captain Marvel trailer reaction and more.
In The News:
- HT: Avatar: The Last Airbender’ Will Be Reborn as a Netflix Live-Action Series From the Original Creators
- Chris: Sinemia Announces Unlimited Movie Subscription Plan For $29.99 Per Month
- HT: Netflix Ads Could Lose Streaming Service 1/4 of Its Subscribers, Study Says
- Chris: Nicolas Cage Wants to Do a Blumhouse Movie, and Jason Blum Already Has an Idea
- HT: Apple Responds to the Case of the Disappearing Digital Purchases
- Chris: ‘Red Sonja’ Movie Back On Track With Bryan Singer Directing
- REACTION: ‘Captain Marvel’ Trailer: Brie Larson Takes Command of the MCU
- Chris: Breaking: Captain Marvel’s Cat Appears on the ‘Captain Marvel’ Poster
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.