Chris Nolan‘s Next Film, The Penguin Spin-Off, and Will We See Dune Part 2?
Sep 14th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 14, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by news editor Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss the latest film and TV news, including Paramount’s new plan to focus on streaming, Christopher Nolan’s new movie, Dune, and the Penguin HBO Max spin-off.
In The News:
- Ben: Paramount is Scaling Back on Blockbusters to Focus on Streaming
- HT (OG Ryan): Christopher Nolan Chooses Universal for His A-Bomb Movie, Leaving Warner Bros.
- Ben (OG Jeremy): Denis Villeneuve Wanted to Film Two Dune Movies Back to Back, But That Plan Got Axed
- Ben: Batman Villain The Penguin Will Get His Own Spin-Off Series on HBO Max
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.