CinemaCon: Gemini Man, Terminator: Dark Fate, Rocket Man, Sonic The Hedgehog
Apr 4th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 4, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson to discuss all the footage and trailers they saw during the Paramount Pictures presentation at CinemaCon 2019. Footage screened includes Gemini Man, Terminator: Dark Fate, Rocket Man, Sonic The Hedgehog and more. You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (here is the RSS URL if you need it).
Opening Banter: Ben and Peter are still at CinemaCon in Las Vegas, but this is the final day of the convention.
In Our Feature Presentation: Paramount Pictures presented footage from their slate of films running through 2020, and we recap what we saw and give our reactions and impressions to the footage. Films include:
- Dora and the Lost City of Gold
- Terminator: Dark Fate
- Limited Partners
- Sonic the Hedgehog
- Playing with Fire
- Gemini Man
- And a look ahead at A Quiet Place Part 2, The Rhythm Section, The Lovebirds, Monster on a Hill, Without Remorse, GI Joe 3, Coming to America 2, Monster Problems, Infinite, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Top Gun: Maverick
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.