Deadpool 3, Westworld, The Handmaid’s Tale, Power Rangers, MoviePass, Ant-Man and the Wasp
May 2nd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 2, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior editor Ben Pearson is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about The Killer remake, MoviePass, Star Wars: Episode 9, Deadpool 3, The Handmaid’s Tale, Westworld, Power Rangers, and Ant-Man and the Wasp.
In the News:
- ‘The Killer’ Remake Starring Lupita Nyong’o in the Works with Original Director John Woo
- MoviePass Backtracks, Resumes Its Popular “One Movie Per Day” Monthly Plan
- John Boyega Teases a ‘Star Wars: Episode 9’ Time Jump
- Ryan Reynolds Unsure About ‘Deadpool 3’, Thinks an ‘X-Force’ Movie is Next
- Hulu Renews ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ for Season 3 After Hitting 20 Million Subscribers
- HBO Renews ‘Westworld’ for Season 3, and These Violent Delights Have No End in Sight
- ‘Power Rangers’ Brand Acquired By Hasbro, And You Know What That Means
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Trailer: At Least Fewer Characters Will Die in This MCU Film
Other articles mentioned:
- Spy Movie ‘355’ Will Star Jessica Chastain, Marion Cotillard, Penelope Cruz, Fan Bingbing, Lupita Nyong’o
- 12 Iconic Marvel Comics Moments That ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Brings to Life
- With ‘Catch Me If You Can’ and ‘The Terminal’, Steven Spielberg Found Light in the Darkness
- ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Trailer Breakdown: Sizeable Action, A Mysterious Ghost, and A Drumming Ant
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Season 2 Review: The Hulu Series Charges Ahead of the Book, and It’s For The Better
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.