Doctor Strange Box Office Prospects & How Much Money Does Avatar 2 Need To Make To Not Be Considered A Bomb?
May 6th, 2022 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 6, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film news writer Ryan Scott to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness brief reactions, box office prospects and how much money does an Avatar sequel need to make not to be considered a bomb?
In The News:
- Brief Doctor Strange Spoiler free reactions
- Ryan: Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness On Track For A Magical $300 Million Global Opening
- Doctor Strange 2’ Opens to Astonishing $36 Million in Previews
- Doctor Strange In The Multiverse Of Madness On Pace For $150 Million (Or More) Opening
- How much do we think it's going to make?
- Will word of mouth hurt it?
- Peter (og Kaylee): Fast 10 Reportedly Costs Over $300 Million, With The Largest Chunk Spent On Actor Salaries
- How much does a movie of that stature need to make to break even
- How much does Avatar: The Way of Water need to make to not be considered a bomb?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.