Edgar Wright’s Running Man, DC’s New Supergirl, Train to Busan Remake, Twisted Metal, and More
Feb 22nd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the February 22, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including DC’s new Supergirl, Edgar Wright’s latest project, a Twisted Metal TV series, the Train to Busan remake, and Gareth Evans’ next movie.
In The News:
- (HT) Sasha Calle Joins ‘The Flash’ as the DC Film Universe’s Supergirl
- (Chris) Edgar Wright Directing New ‘The Running Man’ Movie Based on the Stephen King Novel
- (Brad) ‘Twisted Metal’ Video Game is Becoming a TV Series from ‘Deadpool’ Duo, ‘Cobra Kai’ Writer, and Will Arnett
- (Chris) ‘Train to Busan’ Remake Will Be Directed By ‘The Night Comes For Us’ Filmmaker Timo Tjahjanto
- (Chris) ‘Havoc’: ‘The Raid’ Director Gareth Evans’ Crime Thriller Starring Tom Hardy Heads to Netflix
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.