End of the Snyderverse, New Game of Thrones Spin-Offs, Zatanna, Hawkeye Spin-Off, and More
Mar 23rd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 23, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including the end of the Snyderverse, some new Disney release dates, more Game of Thrones shows, Regal’s plan to reopen, a Zatanna movie, and a Hawkeye spin-off show.
In The News:
- (Chris) The Snyderverse is Over, and There Will Be No Ayer Cut of ‘Suicide Squad’, According to Warner Bros.
- (Ben) ‘Black Widow’ Will Hit Disney+ and Theaters on July 9, ‘Shang-Chi’ Delayed, and More Disney Release Date Changes
- (HT) Three More ‘Game of Thrones’ Spin-Offs in Development at HBO
- (Chris) Regal Cinemas Reopening in April for ‘Godzilla vs. Kong’, Warner Bros. Ending HBO Max Release Experiment in 2022
- (HT) ‘Zatanna’ Movie to Be Written By ‘Promising Young Woman’ Director Emerald Fennell
- (HT) ‘Hawkeye’ Spin-Off Series Starring Deaf Superhero Echo in Early Development at Disney+
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.