Everything Wrong With The Predator, Westworld season 3, Venom Box Office and Solo Trivia
Sep 14th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 14, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Westworld season 3, The Predator box office, and Solo: A Star Wars Story trivia. And in the Spoiler Room, /Film weekend editor Brad Oman will join us to discuss the problems and ending of The Predator and how it changed from the original script.
In The News:
- Ben: ‘Westworld’ Season 3 Adds ‘Breaking Bad’ Star Aaron Paul
- Chris: ‘The Predator’ Box Office On Track to Beat All Previous ‘Predator’ Films
- Ben: ‘Venom’ Officially Rated PG-13, Could Open Between $60M-$70M
- Chris: ‘Solo’ Facts Revealed By Co-Writer Jon Kasdan, Plus New Concept Art Reveals Ewok Cameo and More
The Spoiler Room:
- Quick reactions to The Predator
- Peter brings up a bunch of questions and plot holes and asks the team to help him figure it out.
- Brad: ‘The Predator’ Has a Bonkers Ending, But It Was Originally Significantly Different
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.