Everything You Need to Know About Paramount+
Feb 25th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the February 25, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including a slew of updates about Paramount+ ranging from pricing info to original content and more.
In The News:
- (Ben) Paramount+ TV Shows: ‘The Italian Job’, ‘Fatal Attraction’, and More Are Becoming Streaming Series
- (Chris) ‘Halo’ TV Series Moves From Showtime to Paramount+
- (Chris) ‘Paranormal Activity’ Sequel and New ‘Pet Semetary’ Prequel Headed Straight to Paramount+
- (Brad) ‘Mission: Impossible 7’, ‘A Quiet Place Part II’, and More Will Stream on Paramount+ 45 Days After Theatrical Debut
- (HT) Paramount+ Subscription Price Will Cost Less Than CBS All Access, But With a Catch
- (HT) Nickelodeon Launches Avatar Studios, Dedicated to Expanding the ‘Avatar: The Last Airbender’ Universe
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.