Fantastic Beasts, Devil May Cry, Disneyland, Star Wars, Cereal Monsters & YouTube
Nov 19th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 19, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Fantastic Beasts, Devil May Cry, Disneyland, Star Wars, Cereal Monsters, and YouTube.
In The News:
- HT: ‘Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald’ Scores Lowest U.S. Box Office Opening for a ‘Harry Potter’ Film
- Ben: ‘Castlevania’ Producer Adi Shankar Making ‘Devil May Cry’ TV Show Set in Same Multiverse
- Peter: Listen to the ‘Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge’ Theme Song by John Williams, Find Out Attraction Names, and More
- Peter: Disney Announces New Nighttime Spectaculars, ‘Ratatouille’ Adventure, Mickey Mouse Experiences & More
- Ben: Studios Want to Shrink the Home Video Window in 2019
- HT: The Next Cinematic Universe is…General Mills’ Cereal Monsters?
- Ben: YouTube Offering ‘The Terminator’, ‘Rocky’ and Dozens More Movies For Free (With Ads)
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.