Fear Street Cinematic Universe, Batgirl Contenders, We Have a Ghost, and More
Jul 20th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the July 20, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by senior writer and chief film critic Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including the Fear Street Cinematic Universe, Batgirl testing, Game of Thrones animated shows, and We Have a Ghost.
In The News:
- Chris (OG Jeremy): ‘Fear Street’ Director Wants to Create a Horror Cinematic Universe to Rival the MCU
- Ben: ‘Batgirl’ Actresses Testing for Lead Role This Week – Here’s Who Could Wear the Cape and Cowl
- Ben (OG Vanessa): HBO is Spending ‘Game of Thrones’ Money on Its ‘The Last of Us’ TV Series
- Ben (OG Jeremy): HBO Max Developing Two More ‘Game of Thrones’ Animated Shows, Nixes Flea Bottom Project
- Chris: ‘We Have a Ghost’ Will Star David Harbour and Anthony Mackie, Story Details Confirmed
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.