[Fixed] Director Leaves Doctor Strange 2, Using AI to Greenlight Movies, Parasite HBO series
Jan 10th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the January 10, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Doctor Strange 2 losing it’s director, Warner Bros using AI to decide movies to greenlight and a Parasite HBO series.
In The News:
- Ben: Scott Derrickson Will No Longer Direct ‘Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness’
- Ben: Warner Bros. Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Help Decide Which Movies to Greenlight
- Ben: A ‘Parasite’ Limited Series is Coming to HBO For Some Reason, But Will It Be a Sequel or a Remake?
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.