Free Ad-Supported Movie Tickets, Harry Potter’s Growing Pains, Forrest Gump 2, Gambit, He-Man, Three Musketeers & More
Mar 21st, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 21, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and tv news, including a new Free way to see movies, The Invisible Man, Forrest Gump 2, Masters of the Universe casting and Netflix’s Three Musketeers. And In our Feature Presentation, HT is going to explain why there is something cursed about the Wizarding World.
In The News:
- Chris: MoviePass Founder Launching PreShow, a Way to See Free Theatrical Movies via Terrifying ‘Black Mirror’ Tech
- HT: The ‘Invisible Man’ Remake May Actually Be About an Invisible Woman
Chris: The Unmade ‘Forrest Gump’ Sequel Would’ve Been Out of Its Damn Mind
- HT: Rupert Wyatt Compares His Abandoned ‘Gambit’ Movie to ‘The Godfather’
- Chris: ‘Masters of the Universe’ Reboot Wants Noah Centineo to Play He-Man
- HT: Netflix is developing a Modern Three Musketeers movie with writer Harrison Query
In Our Feature Presentation:
- HT: There’s Something (Cursed) About Harry: The Wizarding World’s Growing Pains Highlight a Franchise in Awkward Transition
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.