Future of Star Wars, Netflix’s Loss Of Disney, That Horrible Aladdin Clip and The Food We Want To Eat At Galaxy’s Edge
May 14th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 14, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by managing editor Jacob Hall, weekend editor Brad Oman, and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Star Wars, Netflix, Honey I Shrunk The Kids, The Twilight Zone, Aladdin, and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
Opening banter: Water Cooler will return tomorrow, we just have too much news to discuss.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘Star Wars’ Film From ‘Game of Thrones’ Showrunners Confirmed to Follow ‘The Rise of Skywalker’
- Brad: A Third Live-Action ‘Star Wars’ Series May Be Released Between Episode 9 and the Next Trilogy
- Jacob: 28% of Netflix Users Claim They Will Cancel When Disney, Marvel & Star Wars Leave the Service
- Peter: Exclusive: ‘Honey I Shrunk The Kid’ Reboot ‘Shrunk’ in the Works With Josh Gad to Star
- Chris: You’ll Be Able to Watch ‘The Twilight Zone’ Reboot in Black and White Soon
- Jacob: ‘Aladdin’ Clip: Will Smith Puts on a Show-Stopping Performance of ‘Prince Ali’
- Brad: Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Full Food Menu Includes Creature Meat, Blue Milk & More
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.