Ghostbusters: Afterlife Spoiler Discussion
Nov 22nd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 22, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer Brad Oman to have a spoiler discussion about Ghostbusters: Afterlife.
In The Spoiler Room: Ghostbusters: Afterlife
- Our thoughts on the franchise so far
- Brief reaction
- Critics hate nostalgia plays
- Ghostbusters forgotten?
- New Names
- Ghostbuster tech upgrades
- Mini Pufts
- How the town connects to Gozer
- Ivo Shandor
- The ending of the film
- Mom and Rudd possessed and become Terror Dogs
- Ghostbusters showing up to help
- Egon as a ghost helping Phoebe (chess, fix proton pack...etc)
- “For Harold” pan up to the sky and then NYC shot?
- Mid Credit Scene
- Post Credit Scene
- Sequel Possibilities?
- Box office
- 44/46. 75/144
- No Rick Moranis...
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.