How Can The MCU Integrate The X-Men? Rich Moore, Will Ferrell, Netflix, Christopher Nolan, The Suicide Squad, and Avengers: Endgame
Apr 9th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 9, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Rich Moore, Adam McKay and Will Ferrell, Netflix, Marvel, Christopher Nolan, The Suicide Squad, and Avengers: Endgame.
Opening Banter: Back to the news...
In The News:
- Chris: ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ Director Rich Moore Leaves Disney for Sony Animation
- Brad: Adam McKay and Will Ferrell Ending Production Partnership, and We’re in a Glass Case of Emotion
- Chris: Netflix Plans to Buy Hollywood’s Egyptian Theater; Next Step: World Domination
- Brad: Marvel Has a Five-Year Plan for Phase Four, and It Likely Doesn’t Include the X-Men
- Chris: Christopher Nolan’s “Crazy” New Film is the “Length of Three Movies”, According to Robert Pattinson
- Chris: ‘Suicide Squad’ Sequel Dropping Deadshot, Giving Idris Elba a New Character Instead
- Brad: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Completes Captain America’s Character Arc, According to Chris Evans
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.