How Do You Make A Disney Movie About A Empathetic Dog Murderer? Daredevil, Snake Eyes, John Grisham, Oscars, Between Two Ferns, James Cameron & Tom Cruise
Dec 5th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December 5, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk the latest film and tv news, including Daredevil, Snake Eyes, John Grisham, The Oscars, Cruella, Between Two Ferns and James Cameron & Tom Cruise.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘Daredevil’ Was Netflix’s Fourth Biggest Show – So Why Was It Canceled?
- Ben (og Brad): ‘G.I. Joe’ Spin-Off ‘Snake Eyes’ Back to Life with ‘RED’ Director Robert Schwentke
- Chris: Attention Dads: The John Grisham Universe is Coming to Hulu With TV Adaptations of ‘The Rainmaker’ and ‘Rogue Lawyer’
- Ben (og HT): Kevin Hart to Host the 2019 Academy Awards
- Chris: Disney’s ‘Cruella’ Eyes Craig Gillespie to Direct
- Ben: A ‘Between Two Ferns’ Movie is Secretly Already Filming, and Nothing Makes Sense Anymore
- Chris: James Cameron and Tom Cruise Talked About Filming a Movie in Outer Space
Special birthday shout-out.
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.