How To Confront Someone On Their Phone During A Movie, Uncharted, Jordan Peele, Aladdin, Guardians 3 & More
Dec 20th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December 20, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista, to talk about the latest film and tv news including Netflix, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, Uncharted, Jordan Peele, Aladdin, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 3. And in Life Advice Corner, Chris will explain how to confront someone who is using their phone during a movie.
In The News:
- Chris: Netflix Continues Quest for World Domination, Plans to Release 90 Movies in 2019
- HT: ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before Sequel’ is Officially Official at Netflix
- Chris: 'Black Mirror' Movie and Season 5 Cryptically Teased by Netflix
- HT: ‘Uncharted’ Movie Loses Yet Another Director as Shawn Levy Leaves
- Chris: Jordan Peele Creates “Monster Mythology” in His New Movie ‘Us’ (Plus More Details)
- HT: 'Aladdin' Images Show Us a Whole New World of Will Smith Topknots and Vests
- Chris: Marvel Asked Adam McKay to Direct ‘Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3’
In Advice Corner with Chris Evangelista:
- The Advice Corner theme song was created by Love you Wally.
- Aaron from Kentucky writes in “One of the worst people to encounter when going to the theater is someone who can’t put their cell phone away or is texting throughout a movie which can really ruin the whole experience. What is the proper way to address such a situation? Would you tell a theater attendant that someone is disturbing you or ask the person to stop texting?”
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.