How To Save The Die Hard Franchise, What’s The Most You’d Pay For A Movie Ticket, Stranger Things 3, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Toxic Avengers, Jordan Peele
Dec 11th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December 11, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, and senior writer Ben Pearson to talk about the latest movie and tv news, including Die Hard, Stranger Things 3, Spider-Man: Far From Home, Toxic Avengers, Jordan Peele and London movie theater ticket prices.
Opening Banter: Peter is excited to see Spider-Man again.
In The News:
- Ben: The ‘Die Hard’ Prequel ‘McClane’ Will Probably Be Rated-R
- Brad: ‘Stranger Things 3’ Episode Titles Revealed, But What Do They Mean?
- Reaction: ‘BrightBurn’ Trailer: James Gunn Basically Turned Superman into a Horror Story
- Brad: ‘Spider-Man: Far From Home’ Plot Details Emerge After Trailer Debuts at CCXP
- Ben: ‘Toxic Avenger’ Remake Still in Development as Legendary Scoops Up the Rights
- Brad: Exclusive: Jordan Peele’s ‘Us’ Plot Synopsis Promises a New Twist on a Familiar Premise
- Ben: A London Theater is Charging Up to $52 For Movie Tickets
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.