Indiana Jones 5, Vertigo, The Conjuring, Loki, and More
Jun 7th, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 7, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Indiana Jones 5, The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It, a Vertigo video game, The Munsters movie, and the Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse sequel cast. Then weekend editor Brad Oman joins to talk about the Disney+ series Loki.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘Indiana Jones 5’ Could Feature Flashbacks With a Younger Indy During World War II
- Ben: A ‘Vertigo’ Video Game, Inspired By the Alfred Hitchcock Movie, is Somehow On the Way
- Chris: ‘The Munsters’ Movie to Be Directed By Rob Zombie
- Chris: ‘Spider-Man Into the Spider-Verse’ Sequel Cast Adds Issa Rae as Spider-Woman
- Chris: ‘The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’ Director Michael Chaves on What Makes a ‘Conjuring’ Movie and Where the Warrens Go Next [Interview]
- Chris: ‘The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It’ Originally Set Up Another Spin-Off Film – Here’s Why Director Michael Chaves Cut It
- Brad: Tom Hiddleston Confirms the First Season of ‘Loki’ Has an Ending, Won’t Confirm If That Ending Leads to Season 2
- Brad: ‘Loki’ Head Writer Michael Waldron Deftly Dodges Our Questions About a Second Season, ‘Doctor Strange 2’, and Kevin Feige’s ‘Star Wars’ Movie
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.