Jacob’s Doctor Sleep Set Visit and Ben’s Interview with It: Chapter Two Director Andy Muschietti
Sep 6th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 6, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall to talk about Jacob’s visit to the set of Doctor Sleep. Then, you’ll hear Ben’s interview with It: Chapter Two director Andy Muschietti.
In our Feature Presentation:
- ‘Doctor Sleep’ Features an Exact Recreation of Stanley Kubrick’s Overlook Hotel Sets [Set Visit]
- ‘Doctor Sleep’ is a Sequel to Both Stanley Kubrick’s ‘The Shining’ and Stephen King’s Original Novel [Set Visit]
- What ‘Doctor Sleep’ Director Mike Flanagan Learned From Making ‘The Haunting of Hill House’ [Set Visit]
- ‘Doctor Sleep’ Star Ewan McGregor on Channeling Jack Nicholson (But Not Too Much) [Set Visit Interview]
- Why ‘Doctor Sleep’ Director Mike Flanagan Set Out to Make a Sequel to ‘The Shining’ [Set Visit]
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Director Andy Muschietti on His “Definitive” Cut of the ‘It’ Saga, Designing Creepy Creatures, and More [Interview]
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.