Justice League, Scorpion King, Wonder Woman 1984, Christopher Nolan, Short Circuit, Lilo & Stich, and Judd Apatow
Nov 16th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 16, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film Editor-in-Chief Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista and to discuss the latest film and tv news, including Justice League, Scorpion King, Wonder Woman 1984, Christopher Nolan, Short Circuit, Lilo & Stich, and Judd Apatow.
In The News:
- Ben: Zack Snyder's Ideal ‘Justice League’ is Black & White and in IMAX, Possibly Split Into Two Movies
- Chris (og HT): ‘The Scorpion King’ is Being Resurrected by Dwayne Johnson, Will Be Set in Modern Day
- Ben (og Brad): ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ Could Hit Theaters and HBO Max on Christmas Day, But Warner Bros. Hasn’t Decided
- Chris: Christopher Nolan is Fine With You Watching Christopher Nolan Movies On Your Phone, So We Can All Stop Talking About That Now
- Ben: Christopher Nolan Says Other Directors Have Called to Complain About His Sound Mixing
- Chris: ‘Short Circuit’ Remake Being Developed Yet Again
- Ben: Live-Action ‘Lilo & Stitch’ Film to be Directed by ‘Crazy Rich Asians’ Helmer Jon M. Chu
- Ben: Judd Apatow Heads to Netflix for Comedy Set During the Pandemic
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.