Let’s Take A Look At Quibi’s Launch Line-Up Of Shows
Mar 27th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 27, 2020 Episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson to discuss Quibi’s first-month line-up.
In Our Feature Presentation:
- Everything Coming to Quibi in April, Including ’50 States of Fright’, ‘Dishmantled’, and Much More
- Quibi Offering 90-Day Free Trial For Potential Subscribers
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.