Lord of the Rings, Avengers 4, Joker, Jurassic World and Incredibles 2 Early Buzz, Trailer Reactions & More
Jun 6th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 6, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by weekend editor Brad Oman and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Lord of the Rings, Avengers 4, Joker, early reactions for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Incredibles 2, and Hotel Artemis, as well as trailer reactions for Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse, Bumblebee and A Star is Born.
In The News:
- Peter Jackson Isn’t Involved with Amazon’s ‘Lord of the Rings’ Series or Any Comic Book Movies
- Chris Hemsworth Claims ‘Avengers 4’ Will Be “Even More Shocking” Than ‘Infinity War’
- A Jared Leto ‘Joker’ Standalone Movie Is In The Works
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Early Buzz: You’ll Love It or Hate It Without Much Middle Ground
- Jim’s story
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Early Buzz: A Superb Sequel That Lives Up to the Original
- ‘Hotel Artemis’ Early Buzz: A Wild, Stylish Debut for Drew Pearce That Falls Short of Greatness
- Reaction: ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Trailer: Miles Morales Swings Into Action
- Reaction: ‘Bumblebee’ Trailer: Hailee Steinfeld Makes a New Friend in the First ‘Transformers’ Spin-Off
- Reaction: ‘A Star is Born’ Trailer: Bradley Cooper Gets Outshined By Lady Gaga
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.