Marvel Animation, Neil Gaiman’s Anansi Boys, Fast and Furious, Old and Dune
Jul 21st, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the July 21, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Vanessa Armstrong to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Marvel Animation, Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys, Fast and Furious, Old and Dune.
Opening Banter: Vanessa is one of our new regular contributors. What kind of movie person are you?
In The News:
- Ben: Marvel to Create “Mini Studio” For More Animated Disney+ Shows Like ‘What If?’
- Vanessa: Neil Gaiman’s ‘Anansi Boys’ Ordered to Series at Amazon, Won’t be an ‘American Gods’ Spin-off
- Vanessa: 5 Reasons You Should be Excited for ‘Anansi Boys,’ the Latest Neil Gaiman TV Adaptation
- Ben: Dwayne Johnson and Vin Diesel’s Feud Enters New Chapter as The Rock Confirms He’s Done With ‘Fast and Furious’
- Ben: ‘Old’ Early Buzz: The Next ‘Happening’ or Shyamalan’s Best Since ‘Unbreakable,’ Depending on Who You Ask
- Vanessa: We Saw 35 Minutes of ‘Dune’ Goodness in IMAX and It Looks Incredible
- What are your spoiler free impressions?
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.