Marvel TV Shows, Avengers 4, VHS, Space Jam 2, Child’s Play, The House With A Clock In Its Walls, The Girl in the Spider’s Web.
Sep 19th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 19, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Marvel tv shows, Avengers 4, a VHS festival, Space Jam 2, and the Child’s Play reboot. And in Our Feature Presentation, Chris will give us his reaction to The House With A Clock In Its Walls and Ben attended a preview event for The Girl in the Spider’s Web.
In The News:
- Chris: Disney Streaming Service to Feature Loki and Scarlet Witch TV Shows
- Ben: Is There A Big ‘Avengers 4’ Clue in This Photo Or Are The Directors Trolling Us?
- Chris: Alamo Drafthouse Launches VHStival, Celebrating the Glory Days of VHS
- Ben: ‘Space Jam 2’ Still Happening, Will Be Produced by Ryan Coogler
- Chris: ‘Child’s Play’ Reboot Lands Aubrey Plaza and Brian Tyree Henry
In our Feature Presentation:
- Chris - ‘The House with a Clock in Its Walls’ Review: Eli Roth’s Family-Friendly Frightfest Unfortunately Flounders
- Ben - ‘The Girl in the Spider’s Web’: Claire Foy and Fede Alvarez Talk About Their Take on Lisbeth Salander as a “Feminist Batman”
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.