‘Mary Poppins Returns’ Director Rob Marshall on That Big Live-Action/Animated Scene, Easter Eggs, and More
Dec 31st, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the December xx, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, senior writer Ben Pearson interviews director Rob Marshallabout the new Disney movie Mary Poppins Returns, the challenges of that live-action/animation hybrid scene, and more.
In Our Feature Presentation:
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotifyand all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.