Metroid, The Walking Dead, A Quiet Place 2, Netflix, AI Movie Trailers, Ralph Breaks the Internet & AMC A-List
Nov 5th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 5, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Hoai-Tran Bui to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Metroid, The Walking Dead, A Quiet Place 2, Netflix, AI movie trailers, Ralph Breaks the Internet and AMC A-List.
Opening Banter: It's the day Doc Brown invented time travel!
In The News:
- Ben: Brie Larson Dressed as Samus For Halloween, Wants to Make ‘Metroid’ Movie
- HT: Three ‘The Walking Dead’ Movies on the Way, Andrew Lincoln Set to Star
- Ben: ‘A Quiet Place 2’: John Krasinski Confirms His Idea For The Horror Sequel
- HT: Is Netflix Starting to Produce Proper Special Features?
- Ben: 20th Century Fox is Trying to Predict Audience Behavior By Applying A.I. to Movie Trailers
- HT: ‘Ralph Breaks the Internet’ Early Buzz: A Hilarious Visual Feast with a Big Ole Heart
- Ben: AMC A-List Raising Prices In 15 States, Expanding Features & Becoming More Family Friendly
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.