Michael Keaton’s Batman Return, Joel Schumacher, Hamilton’s MPAA Rating, V/H/S 94 and Star Wars: Light of the Jedi
Jun 22nd, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 22, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman, senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and tv news, including the death of Joel Schumacher, Michael Keaton returns as Batman, Hamilton’s MPAA rating, V/H/S 94 and Star Wars: Light of the Jedi.
In The News:
- Ben: Joel Schumacher, Director of ‘Batman Forever’, ‘The Lost Boys’, and More, Dead at 80
- Chris: Michael Keaton Will Return as Batman in Multiple DC Movies, Starting With ‘The Flash’ Solo Movie
- Ben: ‘Hamilton’ is Rated PG-13 on Disney+, and Lin-Manuel Miranda Explains the F-Bomb Count
- Chris: ‘V/H/S 94’ Will Revive the ‘V/H/S’ Horror Franchise
- Brad: ‘Star Wars: Light of the Jedi’ Excerpt Teases the Galaxy-Wide Disaster in ‘The High Republic’
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.