Mini-Water Cooler: The Deep, No Way Out, Rent, Fan Fiction, and More
Nov 23rd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 23, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by senior news editor Jacob Hall to talk about what they’ve been up to at the virtual water cooler.
At The Water Cooler:
- What we’ve been Doing:
- Jacob went on vacation, and he bought a Kindle.
- What we’ve been Reading:
- Jacob read The Deep, Fan Fiction, Forget the Alamo, The Hellbound Heart, Lola on Fire, Storm Front, and Made Men.
- What we’ve been Watching:
- Ben watched No Way Out, Shang-Chi, Rent, Tick Tick Boom, and The Novice.
- Jacob watched The French Dispatch (which comes out on digital on 12/14)
- What we’ve been Eating:
- What we’ve been Playing:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.