Mission: Impossible, Ant-Man, Coen Bros, MIB, Hamilton, Enter the Dragon and Buffy The Vampire Slayer
Jul 25th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the July 25, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista we’ll discuss the latest news, including Mission: Impossible - Fallout budget, Ant-Man and the Wasp cut cameo, the formula for box office success, The Coen Brothers convert a tv series into a movie, Men in Black spin-off casting, a Hamilton movie, Enter The Dragon remake, and the Buffy The Vampire Slayer reboot.
In The News:
- Ben: ‘Mission: Impossible – Fallout’s Hiatus Made It The Most Expensive ‘Mission’ Yet
- Chris: ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’ Originally Had a Captain America Cameo
- Ben: Research Team Claims to Have Discovered the Formula for Box Office Success
- Chris: The Coen Brothers Have Re-Edited Their Netflix Series ‘The Ballad of Buster Scruggs’ Into a Movie
- Ben: Emma Thompson Joins ‘Men in Black’ Spin-Off, Playing Her Character from Part 3
- Chris: ‘Hamilton’ Might Be Headed to the Big Screen
- Ben: ‘Deadpool 2’ Director David Leitch In Talks to Direct ‘Enter the Dragon’ Remake
- Ben: ‘Buffy the Vampire Slayer’ Reboot is Happening with a Black Lead, Joss Whedon Involved
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.