MoviePass, Lucasfilm, It: Chapter 2, Kick-Ass 3, James Bond, TMNT, and More
Jun 21st, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the June 21, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest news, including a Star Wars update, the latest troubles for MoviePass, It: Chapter 2 cast, Hit-Girl won’t be in Kick-Ass 3, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom box office tracking, another Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie, and which actor might show up in the new James Bond movie.
In The News:
- Lucasfilm Denies That Future ‘Star Wars Story’ Spin-Offs Are On Hold [Update]
- MoviePass Unveils Surge Pricing for Popular Movies as Their Latest Bad Idea
- MoviePass Troubles Continue, Might Need $1.2 Billion to Become Profitable
- Yep, They’re Making Another ‘Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles’ Movie
- Actor and Director Xavier Dolan Joins the ‘It: Chapter 2’ Cast
- ‘Kick-Ass 3’ Won’t Feature Chloe Grace Moretz’s Hit-Girl (If It Ever Gets Made)
- ‘Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom’ Box Office Tracking Indicates Another Dino-Sized Hit
- Bond Watch: Is Mark Strong in James Bond 25?
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.