New Batmobile, No Time to Die Delay, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, Ben Affleck’s McMillions Movie, and More
Mar 4th, 2020 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 4, 2020 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman and writer Chris Evangelista to discuss the latest film and TV news, including our first look at The Batmobile from Matt Reeves’ The Batman, the delayed release date of No Time to Die, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker, The Pinkerton, Chad Stahelski’s new project, and more.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘The Batman’ Reveals First Look at the New Batmobile (And It’s Cool as Hell)
- Ben: Global Release of James Bond Film ‘No Time to Die’ Moved from April to November Due to the Coronavirus
- Brad: How Emperor Palpatine Survived After ‘Return of the Jedi’ Explained in ‘Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’ Novelization
- Chris: ‘The Pinkerton’ is a Supernatural Western Coming From Bad Robot
- Ben: ‘John Wick’ Director Chad Stahelski Eyes High Concept Car Movie From ‘A Quiet Place’ Producers
- Chris: Ben Affleck Still Wants to Make His Own ‘McMillions’ Movie
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.