Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Falcon and Winter Soldier, a Ghostbusters Prequel, and More
May 21st, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 21, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by /Film weekend Brad Oman and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and TV news, including Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, Falcon and Winter Soldier, PlayStation Productions, a True Lies TV show, and a Ghostbusters prequel set in the 1960s.
In The News:
- Chris - ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Trailer: Quentin Tarantino and His Huge Cast Go Back to 1969
- Ben - ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ First Reactions: The Film Tarantino Was Born to Make
- Chris - The ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Story Unfolds Over Three Specific Days
- Brad - Dan Aykroyd Has Written a ‘Ghostbusters’ Prequel Series Set in 1969
- Ben - Sony Launches PlayStation Productions Studio to Adapt Its Video Games Into Films and TV
- Chris - ‘True Lies’ TV Series Coming to Disney+ From McG
- Ben - ‘The Falcon and The Winter Soldier’ Finds a Director, Daniel Bruhl and Emily VanCamp in Talks to Join Cast
- Chris - ‘Falcon and Winter Soldier’ Series Will Have Bucky Going on Dates, Dealing with Apps, and Other Scary Stuff
Other Articles Mentioned:
- ‘Once Upon a Time in Hollywood’ Review: Quentin Tarantino Has Made a Profound, Silly, and Sublime Masterwork [Cannes]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.