Quentin Tarantino, Solo, J.J. Abrams, Swamp Thing, Wolverine, Robin Hood
May 3rd, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the May 3, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski’s expulsion from the Academy, the Robin Hood trailer, J.J. Abrams’ new superhero movie, some changes for Conan O’Brien’s talk show, Ryan Reynolds’ hope for the return of Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine, a Quentin Tarantino Lord of the Rings movie, Solo’s box office projections, and Channel Zero’s fourth season.
In the News:
- Bill Cosby and Roman Polanski Have Been Expelled From The Academy
- ‘Robin Hood’ Trailer: Taron Egerton Stars as the Hooded Archer
- J.J. Abrams Reteams With ‘Overlord’ Director for a Superhero Movie for Bad Robot
- Live-Action ‘Swamp Thing’ TV Series Coming to DC Digital Service
- ‘Conan’ Will Become a Half-Hour Show in 2019, Conan O’Brien Kicking Off Comedy Tour This Year
- Ryan Reynolds is Still Trying to Convince Hugh Jackman to Make a Deadpool/Wolverine Movie
- Harvey Weinstein Wanted to Fire Peter Jackson and Hire Quentin Tarantino for ‘The Lord of the Rings’
- ‘Solo: A Star Wars Story’ Box Office Tracking Suggests a Record-Setting Memorial Day Weekend Haul
- ‘Channel Zero’ Season 4 Announces Title and Cast
HT talks about Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
/Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
Please feel free to send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.