Shang-Chi Trailer, How I Met Your Father, Interview with Sasquatch Director, and More
Apr 22nd, 2021 by slashfilmdaily
On the April 22, 2021 episode of /Film Daily, /Film senior writer Ben Pearson is joined by writer Hoai-Tran Bui to discuss the latest film and TV news, including a new Disney/Sony deal, How I Met Your Father, a new Haunted Mansion movie, and Netflix’s spending in 2021. Then, managing editor Jacob Hall joins us to present an interview with the creator of the new Hulu series, Sasquatch.
In The News:
- HT: ‘Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings’ Trailer: Marvel’s First Asian Superhero is Here
- Ben: Disney and Sony Strike Licensing Deal That Will Result in ‘Spider-Man’ Movies Being on Disney+
- HT: ‘How I Met Your Father’: Hulu Announces ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Spin-Off Series Starring Hilary Duff
- Ben: New ‘Haunted Mansion’ Movie Coming From ‘Dear White People’ Director Justin Simien
- HT: Netflix is Reportedly Spending $17 Billion in Content in 2021
In Our Feature Presentation:
- Jacob: ‘Sasquatch’ Director Joshua Rofé Shares the Dangerous Details Behind the Enthralling New Hulu True Crime Series [Interview]
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.