She-Hulk Episodes 4 & 5 Spoiler Discussion
Sep 15th, 2022 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 15, 2022 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editorial director Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film editor Brad Oman to have a spoiler-filled discussion about She-Hulk Episodes 4 & 5.
Opening Banter: Peter got his booster and flu shots.
In The Spoiler Room: She-Hulk Episodes 4 & 5
- Francisco writes in “when she hulk heard about taking the half elf’s power that gave her the idea of having Emil wear a power dampener in the next scene.”
- Bob from Nashville writes in “During the discussion of episode 3, you were mentioning the comedic reveal of the show title each week and having not seen that before.I can think of a few shows that have done this… Saturday Night Live for example.But She-Hulk mostly reminds me of a sitcom from the 60s called “That Girl" staring Marlo Thomas. Each week a cold open would present the situation which would lead to a punch zoom on Marlo Thomas’ face with the show logo superimposed on top. Like… “Did you make this mess? No it wasn’t me, it was... (punch zoom to Marlo Thomas) THAT GIRL”.
- Brief reactions
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on Apple Podcasts, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.