Should Filmmakers Criticize Critics? Diablo, Child’s Play, Robert Redford, Life Itself, Joker, and The Eternals
Sep 21st, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 21, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Diablo, Child’s Play, Robert Redford, Life Itself, Joker, and The Eternals.
Opening Banter: Peter is waiting on his new iPhone to arrive, hopefully, it doesn't interrupt the podcast.
In The News:
- HT: ‘Diablo’ Series in the Works at Netflix from ‘Hellboy’ Reboot Writer
- Chris: ‘Child’s Play’ Remake First Look: Meet the New Chucky
- HT: Robert Redford Regrets Announcing Retirement from Acting: “That Was a Mistake”
- HT: ‘Life Itself’ Director Dan Fogelman Blames White Male Critics For Universally Bad Reviews
- Chris: ‘Joker’ Video Reveals Joaquin Phoenix in Full Clown Make-Up
- HT: Marvel’s ‘The Eternals’ Will Be Helmed By ‘The Rider’ Director Chloe Zhao
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.