Should Jordan Peele Make An ‘Us’ Sequel? How Will Endgame Be Different From Infinity War, The Eternals, The Craft, Mandalorian, Toxic Avenger & More
Mar 28th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the March 28, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor in chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film senior writer Ben Pearson and writer Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest film and tv news, including The Eternals, Avengers: Endgame, The Craft, The Mandalorian, Toxic Avenger, and Jordan Peele’s Us.
Opening Banter: Busy couple weeks coming up for the site with CinemaCon and Star Wars Celebration.
In The News:
- Chris: ‘The Eternals’ Hopes to Draft Angelina Jolie Into the MCU
- Ben: How ‘Avengers: Endgame’ Differs From ‘Infinity War’, According to Joe Russo
- Ben: ‘Avengers: Endgame’ 3D Trailer Reveals Villains Removed From Key Sequence
- Chris: ‘The Craft’ Reboot Being Conjured Up by Blumhouse and Director Zoe Lister-Jones
- Ben: ‘The Mandalorian’ Will Feature Werner Herzog as a Villain
- Ben: Taika Waititi to Voice Classic ‘Star Wars’ Character in ‘The Mandalorian’
- Chris: ‘Toxic Avenger’ Reboot Lands in the Hands of ‘I Don’t Feel at Home in This World Anymore’ Director Macon Blair
- Spoiler Warning
- Ben: Jordan Peele is Interested in Returning to His ‘Us’ Movie Universe
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.