Spider-Man Back in MCU, Steve Jobs Tried To Kill Disney Animation, The Irishman Early Buzz, and Uncharted Finds New Director
Sep 27th, 2019 by slashfilmdaily
On the September 27, 2019 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film weekend editor Brad Oman to talk about the latest film and tv news, including Spider-Man, Steve Jobs, AppleTV+, The Irishman, and Uncharted.
In The News:
- Brad: Spider-Man Will Stay in the Marvel Cinematic Universe As Disney and Sony Announce New Deal
- Peter: Steve Jobs Wanted Bob Iger To Shut Down Disney Animation After Pixar Acquisition
- Brad: Apple TV+ Hopes to Release Some Original Movies in Theaters Before Sending Them to Streaming
- Peter: ‘The Irishman’ Early Buzz: Martin Scorsese Has Made Another Masterpiece
- Brad: ‘Uncharted’ Movie Back on Track with ‘Bumblebee’ Director Travis Knight Taking Over
Other Articles Mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!