Spider-Man, Cowboy Bebop, Handmaid’s Tale, Creed, Candyman, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, YouTube, Ralph Breaks The Internet
Nov 28th, 2018 by slashfilmdaily
On the November 28, 2018 episode of /Film Daily, /Film editor-in-chief Peter Sciretta is joined by /Film managing editor Jacob Hall, and writers Hoai-Tran Bui and Chris Evangelista to talk about the latest tv and film news, including Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, Cowboy Bebop, Handmaid’s Tale, Sylvester Stallone, Candyman, To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before, YouTube and Ralph Breaks The Internet.
In The News:
- HT: ‘Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse’ Review Round-Up: The Best Superhero Movie of the Year
- Chris: ‘Cowboy Bebop’ Live-Action Series Coming to Netflix With Original Creator On Board
- HT: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Sequel Novel Coming From Original Writer Margaret Atwood
- Jacob: Sylvester Stallone Announces ‘Creed II’ as the Last Round for Rocky Balboa
- Chris: Jordan Peele’s ‘Candyman’ Reboot Will Be Directed By Nia DaCosta
- HT: ‘To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before’ Sequel Officially in the Works at Netflix
- Jacob: YouTube Taps the Brakes on Scripted Shows, Will Make All Original Content Free in 2019
- Peter: Why ‘Pancake Milkshake’ Didn’t Make It Into ‘Ralph Breaks The Internet’ and Other Fun Easter Eggs & Cameos Revealed
Other articles mentioned:
All the other stuff you need to know:
- You can find more about all the stories we mentioned on today’s show at slashfilm.com, and linked inside the show notes.
- /Film Daily is published every weekday, bringing you the most exciting news from the world of movies and television as well as deeper dives into the great features from slashfilm.com.
- You can subscribe to /Film Daily on iTunes, Google Play, Overcast, Spotify and all the popular podcast apps (RSS).
- Send your feedback, questions, comments and concerns to us at email@example.com. Please leave your name and general geographic location in case we mention the e-mail on the air.
- Please rate and review the podcast on iTunes, tell your friends and spread the word!
- Thanks to Sam Hume for our logo.